Friday 22 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 63

I thought I missed this.  But two more days to get 25 bonus Air Miles when we redeem $10 or more Air Miles cash at Metro.  It's from May 21 to 24 (Sun).  So, let's hurry up.

$10 or more Air Miles cash at Metro and get 25 bonus Air Miles, Metro, Air Miles cash, Air Miles, bonus Air Miles, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
$10 or more Air Miles cash at Metro and get 25 bonus Air Miles
Ad copyright @ Metro

Please check the fine print, my friends.

  1. We need to redeem $10 or more in a single purchase.
  2. We only can get this 25 Air Miles bonus per collector account per day. 

So, hurry up, we still can get maximum 50 bonus Air Miles from Metro this weekend.

Have a terrific weekend, my friends.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 64 (May 23) 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment