Thursday 21 May 2015

Happy Days Challenge - Day 62

Air Miles cash, Air Miles, AIR MILES Collector Card, air miles gold collector card,  100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Redeemed 190 Air Miles cash for my shopping today.  Well, I saved $20.00 and earned 1 Air Mile for this transaction.   

If I redeem Optimum Points for my purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart, I will only earn Optimum Points for the cash balance I paid not the total amount of my purchase.   

So thank you Air Miles and Rexall / Pharma Plus.  Please keep up the great service.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 63 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment