Thursday 7 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 42 (May 1)

2GB Micro SD card, SD card, Micro SD card, 2GB, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator


Got my early birthday present!  Thanks so much, sis.  xxx

In total, my sis gave me 20GB of Micro SD cards.

I can record and store over one thousand minutes of MPEG 4 videos.  Imagine how many pictures and songs I can use to make my future videos.  The sky is the limit ... until I need more Micro SD cards.

Thanks again, sis.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 48


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment