Friday 8 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 49

Raw Cashews, Split Raw Cashews, split cashew, split cashew nuts, split raw cashew nuts, cashew, cashew nuts, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

As you know from last blog post, one of my happy moments today is: I bought Cottonelle bathroom tissue with a good price - $0.42 per roll.

Another happy thing is I also bought some more cashew nuts.  Yes, I'll try to make cashew cheesecake again next week.  I'm determined.  This time I'll be able to make my raw cashew cheesecake with a food processor my sis used to have.  Wish me good luck, my friends.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 50 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment