Monday 25 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 64 (May 23)

my favourite earrings, my favourite earring, favourite earrings, favourite earring, earrings, earring,  a pair of earring, dog earring, cute dog earring, My cutie dog earrings, cutie dog earrings, My cutie earrings, My dog earrings, cutie earrings, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Moving in 2 weeks.  So, I have been packing up my stuff for several days now.  Today (May 23) I found some of my favourite earrings which I haven't worn in years.  This is the pair I wore today - cutie dog earrings. It was only $0.99 + tax.  Cheap and cute!  I am going to wear 2 other favourite earrings on Sunday and Monday. 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 65 (May 24) 


Previous blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 63

2 comments :

  1. I'm moving too! But I'm sure you said you weren't moving out. Were you packing stuff to put in your new room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm moving to a new place very close to my mum !? !?

      Delete