Saturday 9 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 50

Choose Joy Choose Love And Choose Good Health, joy, love, good health, picture quotes, quote, quotes, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

One of my friends sent me this picture quotes today.  I really like it.  Yes, I choose joy over sadness.  I choose love over hate.  And I definitely choose to be in good health.  Thanks my dear friend for sending me this quote.

May everyone's life be filled with joy, love and good health!


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
Happy Mother's Day


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment