Tuesday 26 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 67

Two people Google +1'd my blog post !!!  Wow !!!  Thank you !  Thank you !! And thank you !!!

Two people google +1'd my blog post, Google +, Google plus, recommend this on Google, +1, +1'd, picture quotes, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
Two people Google +1'd my blog post

This is the post got recommended.
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 50

My 50th Happy Days Challenge was posted on May 9, 2015 after I received a picture quotes from my dear friend.

Really appreciate the friendship and love from everyone around me.  May our lives be filled with joy, love and good health!


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
Weekly special from 27 May 2015 Wednesday 


Previous blog post: 
7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make

No comments :

Post a Comment