Saturday 30 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 71

Aveeno shampoo and conditioner, Aveeno shampoo, Aveeno conditioner, Aveeno, shampoo, conditioner, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator 
Tried my new Aveeno shampoo and conditioner.  Well, it is better than the Dove one I have been using.  My hair is softer.  But it is not as good as the shampoo and conditioner I used to use.

Years ago, I received a sample of Kracie Ichikami at one of the local Asian supermarkets and kept it for travelling.  I used the sample in Hawaii and loved it very much.


   


Kracie Ichikami shampoo (530 ml) and conditioner (530 g), Kracie Ichikami shampoo, Kracie Ichikami conditioner, Kracie Ichikami shampoo and conditioner, Kracie Ichikami, Kracie, Ichikami shampoo (530 ml) and conditioner (530 g), Ichikami shampoo, Ichikami conditioner, Ichikami shampoo and conditioner, Ichikami, shampoo, conditioner, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
Ichikami shampoo (530 ml) and conditioner (530 g)



So, I went to the one and only one Japanese department store Shirokiya (Ala Moana Center) in Honolulu to buy the Ichikami shampoo (530 ml) and conditioner (530 g).   








Kracie Ichikami shampoo (360 ml) and conditioner (360 g) refills, Kracie Ichikami shampoo, Kracie Ichikami conditioner, Kracie Ichikami shampoo and conditioner, Kracie Ichikami, Kracie, Ichikami shampoo (360 ml) and conditioner (360 g) refills, Ichikami shampoo, Ichikami conditioner, Ichikami shampoo and conditioner, Ichikami, shampoo, conditioner, shampoo refill, conditioner refill, refill, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
Ichikami shampoo (360 ml) and conditioner (360 g) refills

Later on I found cheaper shampoo (360 ml) and conditioner (360 g) refills at Don Quijote (within walking distance from Ala Moana Center).

* Don Quijote is a Japanese version of Walmart




My hair was so soft, silky and smooth.  Thank you for the person who gave me an Ichikami sample, I was able to donate one of the best quality hair ponytails to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.  Without using the Ichikami, my hair quality dropped.

I can buy Ichikami at the T and T Supermarket.  But it is sooooo expensive!
Ichikami shampoo (530 ml) + conditioner (530 g) = $60.00 !!!

To donate good quality hair, I should start looking for good homemade natural shampoo and conditioner.  Anyone know how to make good ones?


Related blog post:


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 43 (May 2)


Previous blog post: 

2 comments :