Monday 18 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 59

I'm a big fan of Hugh Jackman.  He is known for his role as Wolverine in the X-Men.  I love X-Men movies.  To be Wolverine, Hugh Jackman said he was on a 6,000 calories diet.  6,000 calories?  What did he eat?

Hugh Jackman, Real Steel, science fiction, movie, film, DreamWorks Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, 100 Happy Days Challenge
Real Steel Poster - copyright @ DreamWorks Pictures and Touchstone Pictures

Tonight at 8:00 pm we will be able to watch his movie Real Steel (DreamWorks Pictures, 2011) on TV for the first time.  Yes!  My whole family loves watching science fiction movies.  Thank you CTV.

Recently, Hugh Jackman recovered from skin cancer.  Now he raises awareness about importance of sunscreen and how sun exposure may lead to serious complications.

Almost 8:00 pm now.  I  should get ready to watch Real Steel. 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 60


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment