Friday 20 March 2015

The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge

Do you know on the 20th March each year, people in the whole world celebrate The International Day of Happiness?  I don't.  But I know spring starts at 6:46 pm this evening.  Something to be happy about, right?

The International Day of Happiness, 100 Happy Days, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Pixabay, free image, free for commercial use image , free for commercial use,
The International Day of Happiness - source: Pixabay

Can you be happy 100 days in a row?  Would you like to join 100 Happy Days challenge?  I'm going to join this challenge. 

According to the 100 Happy Days website, 71% of people failed to complete this 100-day challenge.  Will I have time to be happy and complete it?

This challenge is very easy.  During our 100-day challenge, we just submit a photo of what made us happy daily.  We can share our photos via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.  Or we can email to myhappyday (at) 100happydays.com if we don't want to share our photos.   I will share my photos in my blog.

100 happy moments, 100 photos and 100 happy days.  100 days later, I will be even happier than now.  Just like what I wrote on the heading of this blog - Small Happiness Brings More.   Oh, being happy will improve our health, too.  Let's smile and be healthy!

Challenge start date: 21 March 2015 Saturday

Oh, I feel happier already. 


My Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
Happy Persian New Year ! 


Previous blog post:
#WhoWillYouHelp- Yes, we can all help stop sexual violence

No comments :

Post a Comment