Tuesday 12 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 53

apricot, fresh apricot, apricot fruit, orange apricot, orange, fruit, fresh, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

My sis bought some apricots.  I love the orange colour.  So, this time I think I can make smoothie with beautiful colour just like the recipe books.  An orange colour smoothie!

Wait a second.  I shouldn't focus on the colour of my smoothie.  I should concentrate on the health benefit of it.


Bright colour smoothie does make me feel happier, though.  Sorry.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post: 
Weekly special from 13 May 2015 Wednesday 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment