Sunday 29 March 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 8

Earth Hour, Earth Hour 2015,  an hour of darkness, an awareness of energy conservation,  energy conservation, climate change, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
Earth Hour 2015

Last night from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm we enjoyed an hour of darkness.  Hopefully, Earth Hour, this global event, will raise an awareness of energy conservation.  And, therefore, reduce the impact of climate change.







Why didn't I update my Happy Days Challenge last night?  I didn't turn my lights back on and slept early.  That was almost the whole night of darkness I embraced. 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 9 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment