Friday 25 November 2016

The 2016 Toy Mountain campaign


30 more sleeps until Christmas, my friends!

It's time for us to prepare our new, unwrapped toys for the Toy Mountain.

Toy Mountain,. Christmas,. new unwrapped toy
Source: ToyMountain.ca

I try to buy toys that nurture creativity and imagination. Also no batteries needed. If any parents don't have money to buy Christmas presents, they won't have money to buy batteries for toys, either.

2 years ago I bought a Disney Frozen Tea Set at Wal-Mart.
Last year I bought a craft kit by Creativity for Kids at Chapters.
This year I bought a box of Mega Bloks at Wal-Mart.

I tend to buy toys for girls, I guess next year I should buy one for a boy.

Want to know more about how you can donate a toy or be a volunteer? Please check the Toy Mountain website.

Don't have time to buy a toy or be a volunteer?
We can donate money online instead. 

Ottawa

Toronto

Winnipeg

Vancouver (only cash donation accepted)
On December 8th and 9th, please drop off a donation of cash at Guildford Town Centre. New, unwrapped toys are also welcome. 


Thank you for spreading Christmas Joy to children in need!

Have an awesome weekend, my friends!!


Related blog post:
Saturday, 1 October 2016

No comments :

Post a Comment