Thursday 15 January 2015

Export or import my Blogger blogs

I just learned how to consolidate my two Blogger blogs into one.  Now, I don't have to go back and forward anymore.  I didn't know having all my blog posts and comments stored in my computer would be so easy.  Many years ago, I tried with Yahoo but I couldn't do it.

This is how I did it.

Please go to Export or import your blog and follow the simple steps.

Well, my friends, I can start planning my bargain hunting and show it on my blog again.  I don't have to go to "Money saving blog for Canadians" to do my blogging, then, come here to do my non-shopping related blogging.  From now on, it is only this "Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator" blog for this procrastinator - ME.

Oh, life is good!


Next blog post:


Previous blog post:
My mum's Tuesday TV schedule - Jan 2015 


No comments :

Post a Comment