Thursday 26 March 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 6


homemade coconut oil and avocado oil lip balm, coconut oil and avocado oil lip balm, homemade lip balm, DIY lip balm, lip balm, homemade, DIY, coconut oil, avocado oil, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, procrastinator
My homemade coconut oil and avocado oil lip balm

My homemade lip balm !  It's not easy to find just the right lip balm, is it?  I have been making my own for over a year now.  If you have all the ingredients you want, in less than 5 minutes you will be able to make your own.  This is a new jar I made today.







My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
Weekly special from Wednesday March 25 2015

No comments :

Post a Comment