Sunday 29 March 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 9

Homemade Black Rice Flour, black rice flour, homemade rice flour, DIY black rice flour, DIY rice flour, homemade, DIY, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
My Homemade Black Rice Flour

One of my Japanese friends taught me how to make rice flour and I made a small batch of black rice flour just now.  It doesn't look as black as the one I bought online, but, I don't have to pay shipping fee now.  Yeah!








My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 10 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment