Tuesday 24 March 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 4

plastic wrap, cling film, cling wrap, food wrap, Wrap'n Go, saran wrap, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
My mum's favourite plastic wrap

My mum's favourite plastic wrap was on special.  She likes this brand because of the thickness of the film.  Also, in her opinion, it creates a more airtight and durable seal than other brands.  My sis and I bought 3 rolls for her.  She is happy and we are happy, too.




Sorry, I didn't take a picture of all 3 rolls. 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 5 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment