Thursday 9 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 20

Read a Kindle free cookbook today.  It's called Zucchini Recipes: A Collection of Raw Food Recipes (WITH PICTURES) that are Low-Fat and Full of Flavor by Melissa Brandes.

Zucchini Recipes, cookbook, recipe book, Raw Food Recipes, raw food cookbook, raw food, zucchini, raw zucchini cookbook, raw zucchini recipe book, kindle book, kindle cookbook, kindle recipe book, kindle, kindle free book, kindle ebook, Melissa Brandes, 100 Happy Days Challenge
Zucchini Recipes - A Collection of Raw Food Recipes (WITH PICTURES)
that are Low-Fat and Full of Flavor
by Melissa Brandes

My mum doesn't like to eat raw zucchini and many recipes in this cookbook are made with a dehydrator which we don't have.  So, I have never tried the recipes in the cookbook.  Today, I read this cookbook again and found two good recipes; Zucchini Chips and Zucchini Noodles.  I know, I know these are not special recipes.  Hear me out.

There is a Cooked Option for the Zucchini Chips.  We can use our oven to make the chips.  There is also a Cooked Option for Zucchini Noodles.  We can sauté zucchini noodles in a pan.  Then, serve the noodles with warmed sauce.

See, my mum doesn't have to worry about eating raw zucchini anymore.  Although we can eat raw zucchini after we cut the stem off, my mum has a weak digestive system, so, she chooses not to eat raw vegetables.  Now, my mum can enjoy eating "raw" zucchini noodles with us!


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Well, this cookbook was free when I bought it.  It cost $2.98 now.  I checked the Amazon.com just now. 

Why I'm buying Kindle books from Amazon.com not Amazon.ca?  My Kindle device was a gift from an American friend.  He bought it in the States, so, we registered an account at the Amazon.com.  Amazon.ca keeps asking me to switch my account.  Sorry, I'm too lazy to do so. 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 21 


Previous blog post:
Weekly special from 8 April 2015 Wednesday

No comments :

Post a Comment