Wednesday, 15 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 26

happiness, happy days, happy, Happy Days challenge, 25 consecutive days of happiness, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator 
Yeah, 25 consecutive days of happiness!  To join this 100 Happy Days Challenge is easy but try to share happy moments day after day is not easy.  I think this is the reason why 71% of people failed to complete this challenge.  Although we can learn to notice small happiness, it is not easy to share it to the world promptly.  If we miss one day, we may start to slack off.  I'll try my best to be the other 29% of people to complete this challenge.

So, 74 more days to go, my friends.

* Copyright for several photos:

  • Zucchini Recipes - A Collection of Raw Food Recipes (WITH PICTURES) that are Low-Fat and Full of Flavor copyright @ Melissa Brandes
  • A.D. The Bible Continues - photo copyright @ NBC
  • Doraemon - Gadget Cat from the Future volume 9 - copyright @ Shogakukan
  • March 25 2015: 90th Anniversary of the first mechanical TV demonstration - copyright @ Google Doodles 
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - photo copyright @ Warner Bros. Pictures

My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Next blog post: 
Weekly special from 15 April 2015 Wednesday 

Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment