Sunday 12 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 23

Homemade Brown Rice Flour,  DIY brown rice flour, brown rice flour, homemade, DIY, homemade flour, DIY flour, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Followed my friend's instruction, I made my first small batch of brown rice flour.  She taught me how to make black rice flour before.  With my DIY black rice flour and DIY oat flour, I made Japanese steamed sponge cup cakes (mushi-pan) on April 3.  This time with my DIY brown rice flour, I'm thinking about making a Chinese dessert with black sesame seeds - black sesame seed porridge / sweet soup. 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post: 
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 24 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment