Monday 6 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 17

Pumpkin, cooked pumpkin, vegetable, veggie, food, vegetarian, orange colour, orange color, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Ate some pumpkin tonight.  What a lovely orange colour!  This bright orange made me feel happier.

My mum and I love eating pumpkin pie.  Next time when I make it, I should use some fresh pumpkin as orange as the one I ate tonight.  My Japanese friends said I'm lazy using pumpkin from a can.  So, next time when I make another pumpkin pie with a real pumpkin, I should take some pictures to show them.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 18 


Previous blog post: 
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 16 

No comments :

Post a Comment