Friday 10 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 21

mango, ataulfo mango, Philippine mango, Mexican mango, golden mango, fruit, golden colour, golden color, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Ate a mango tonight.  It's April.  It's mango season again, my friends.  Look at this juicy and yummy golden colour!  Oh, sweet ataulfo mango; rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber.  The mangos we can buy at local supermarkets are from Mexico.  Well, there are similar look mangos from the Philippines.  We can only buy them at the Asian grocery stores.  The ones from the Philippines are sweeter and taste better.  One day I told a group of my colleagues "the best mangos are from the Philippines".  One of my Filipino colleagues was very happy.  She grinned.

I should go and dig out my old recipes.  'Tis the season to buy mangos from the Philippines and make Hong Kong style mango pudding for dessert.  Our whole family loves Hong Kong style mango pudding!


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 22 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment