Wednesday 22 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 33

Downloaded another Kindle cookbook to my laptop today.  It is also about veggie noodles.  This one is called Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Cookbook: Delicious Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Recipes for Weight Loss, Energy, and Vibrant Health by Karen Braden.
 
Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Cookbook - Delicious Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Recipes for Weight Loss, Energy, and Vibrant Health, Karen Braden, Veggie Noodle, Spiralizer noodle, spiralized noodle, Veggie Noodle Cookbook, Spiralizer noodle Cookbook, spiralized noodle cookbook, veggie, vegetarian, cookbook, kindle book, recipe book, 100 Happy Days Challenge
Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Cookbook
Delicious Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Recipes for
Weight Loss, Energy, and Vibrant Health
by Karen Braden

Compared with the other 2 cookbooks with spiralized noodles, this one is the best one for veggie noodle beginner like me.  There are 6 chapters in this cookbook and 5 of them are recipes of spiralized noodles such as zucchini, butternut squash, sweet potato, broccoli and carrot.

My hesitation of making veggie noodle is I can't eat raw starchy vegetables.  So, for people like me, I can follow directions in the cookbook to sauté, boil or microwave the noodles.

This is definitely a 101 cookbook for everyone interested in making spiralized noodles.  Even though I got it free, $3.07 for this cookbook (app. 87 pages) is a reasonable price.  If there were photos for each dish, it would had been better.  I love to see photos of how each dish look like. 

So, out of 5 hearts , my rating of this cookbook is
 




  





  




Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Cookbook: Delicious Veggie Noodle Spiralizer Recipes for Weight Loss, Energy, and Vibrant Health by Karen Braden
Rate this book:    (3 hearts out of 5) 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post: 
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 34 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment