Tuesday 14 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 25


Finally I did it!  I have been helping one of my friends to convert her 473 files for days.  Ooops, sorry, I lied.  I converted 467 files.  6 files failed to get converted.  After several attempts, we just gave up and kept the original format of the files. 


This is a thank you gift from my friend.  A jar of maple butter, mmm... yum 

What is maple butter?

Maple syrup cooked down to creamy, buttery consistency.

How to use maple butter?
  1. spread on warm toast, muffins, scones, cupcakes, pancakes, waffles or bagels
  2. use it as a glaze for cookies, salmon, chicken or turkey
  3. eat it out of a jar with your fingers or a spoon
  4. cook and bake with it
If you like maple syrup, please try some maple butter.  You may like it more than honey.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 26 


Previous blog post:
A heartwarming note from a kind Oklahoma sandwich shop owner to a dumpster diver

No comments :

Post a Comment