Tuesday 28 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 39

My second smoothie in a mason jar, My second smoothie, My smoothie, smoothies, smoothie, smoothie in a mason jar, smoothie in a jar, mason jar, My second smoothie in a glass jar, smoothie in a glass jar, glass jar, cherry, apple, unsweetened almond milk, maple syrup, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Made and drank another smoothie today.  My second smoothie ever!  Yesterday's smoothie was very brown.  I wanted my smoothie with bright vivid colour same as the ones in recipe books.  So, I dug out  my bag of frozen cherries and added them into my smoothie.  Well, you can see the result.  The colour was not as beautiful as I wanted.  The taste?  Without banana, it's not as sweet as I wanted, either.  I guess this is why people usually add banana inside their smoothies.

Ingredients for app. 300 ml: 

1/2 cup frozen cherries (app. 14 pieces)
1/2 cup apple
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon maple syrup, to taste

Today's smoothie is more watery than yesterday's.  It was hard for me to chew my smoothie.  If I get used to chew watery smoothie, I may be able to chew my juice just like my friend does.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
Smart snacks under 200 calories 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment