Tuesday 16 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 88

My PC Plus Point Card and my PC Point Balance, PC Plus, PC Plus points, PC points, PC Plus card, PC Plus point card, PC Point balance, PC point, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Took advantage of my special offers from PC Plus.  I earned 500 + 38,800 PC points.  Now my total balance is 70,750 points.  That is $70 worth of FREE groceries, my friends.

What's the catch?  I can only use my PC points at Independent, Loblaws, No Frills and Real Canadian Superstore.

Since I paid with my credit card, I earned Air Miles at the same time.  So, I'll get Air Miles Cash for other stores.

I think we will always have opportunities to earn a lot of PC points before any major social events such as Father's Day when people buy lots of groceries to celebrate.  When will be the next time we have chance to earn lots of points?


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Special Thank You
Free font is provided by: shunkasyuto


Next blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment