Saturday 6 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 78

Canada flag, Canadian flag, a flag, a maple leave flag, flag, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Yes, yes, yes, Team Canada won the FIFA Women's World Cup opening game !!

Keep up the excellent work !!!

Sorry my Chinese friends, I love you guys.  But I'm really happy Canada won




Canada's next matches

June 11      Canada vs New Zealand
June 15      Canada vs Netherlands


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post: 
WWC 2015 Day 2 June 7 2015



Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment