Thursday 4 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 76

Measuring cups and spoons from mum, measuring cups, measuring cup, measuring spoons, measuring spoon, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Got new measuring cups and spoons from mum.  With this set my mum gave me, I suppose to have 3 identical measuring sets.  But I have no idea how I skillfully lost most of the measuring spoons and almost half of the measuring cups in the past.  So, I still don't have enough measuring cups and spoons for me to use.  Do you need to use lots of measuring cups and spoons when you cook or making cosmetics?  Do you keep washing your measuring cups and spoons while cooking?

By the way, what kind of measuring spoons do you have?

Combining various sets I often use at home, now I have measuring spoons of1 ml, 2 ml, 2.5 ml, 4 ml, 5 ml, 7.5 ml, 10 ml and 15 ml.

Ooops, I forgot my 12 ml measuring spoon.  (Updated on June 5, 2015)

I guess I don't need to buy more measuring spoons until I skillfully lost some of them again.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 77


Previous blog post:
Walk 10,000 steps a day

No comments :

Post a Comment