Friday 19 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 91


Organic amaranth flour, amaranth flour, Organic flour, flour, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

I told one of my friends I had never used organic amaranth flour before.  So, she gave me some to try.  I measured the flour I got.  It was app. 1/2 cup.

With the banana, ground flax seed, maple syrup, ground cinnamon powder and salt I have at home, I made some banana pancakes.  Dairy-free, egg-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, wheat-free and gluten-free.



The pancakes were soft, moist and sweet, exactly how my mum loves her pancakes.  But I would prefer my pancakes moist, sweet but firmer.

Sorry, we ate all the pancakes without taking any pictures.

I'm thinking about buying a bag of organic amaranth flour.  Next time I'll remember to take some photos.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post: 
WWC 2015 Which team is in the Quarterfinals? 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment