Tuesday 30 June 2015

My WWC 2015 Final Prediction

My friends, 4 teams, 4 matches and 1 FIFA Women's World Cup Trophy !

FIFA Women's World Cup 2015, Women's World Cup 2015, World Cup, FIFA World cup, FIFA, WWC 2015, final, second stage, soccer, football, sport, sports, stadium, corner, flag, grass, game, match, results, sports scores, Prediction, photo, picture, free photo, free picture, free for commercial use, free for commercial use photo, free for commercial use picture, Pixabay
My WWC 2015 Final Prediction - photo source: Pixabay


June 30, 2015 Montreal
USA (FIFA ranking # 2) vs Germany (FIFA ranking # 1)
My Prediction The Result
USA USA

I want Germany to win but at the same time I want USA to win, too.  If USA and Japan both move on to the Final, we would experience the excitement same as in 2011 all over again.  An epic match, my friends.  

Well, if Germany and Japan both move on to the Final, there would be a new epic match for football friends all over the world.


Updated on June 30, 2015
Match 49 - June 30 Montreal
USA vs Germany

2 - 0 

Yes, USA won !!  We are 50% closer to a USA vs Japan epic match.


July 1, 2015 Edmonton
Japan (FIFA ranking # 4) vs England (FIFA ranking # 6)
My Prediction The Result
Japan Japan

Will the defending campaign, team Japan win again?


Updated on July 1, 2015
Match 50 - July 1 Edmonton
Japan vs England

2 - 1

Japan won, but, only by luck.  England lost by own goal score.  I feel sad and really want to cry, even though I wanted Japan to win.

My prediction accuracy is 100%.  But, I'm not happy.  Sorry.


So, my prediction for the four teams in the order of:
Japan, USA, Germany and England


May the best team win ! 


What will your prediction be?  Which team are you rooting for?


Thank you Team Canada !!!!!!
Thank you for the great work !!!!!!



Schedule for all matches

No comments :

Post a Comment