Monday 22 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 94

A bunch of ripe bananas, A bunch of bananas, ripe bananas, banana, fruit, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

A bunch of ripe bananas in my room.  They are sweet and ready to eat !!!

One of my friends once told me not to say "the bananas are ripe" in front of a Hawaiian.  This  expression "the bananas are ripe" or "Pala ka Mai'a" is a rude way to say something is worthless.

But my Hawaiian friends, you guys know bananas taste better and sweeter when they are ripe, right?

If you don't like ripe bananas, please give them to me.  I'll freeze them and use them later.  Wait a second, "Pala ka Mai'a" must be a rude expression for pre-freezer era.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 95


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment