Tuesday 13 January 2015

My mum's Monday TV schedule - Jan 2015

Yes, I know.  Today is Tuesday.  Well, as you all know, I'm a procrastinator.
Anyways, my mum loves watching TV at night.  So, we all watch what she likes or we just do something else rather than watching TV.

8:00 pm Murdoch Mysteries  - CBC

9:00 pm Forever - CTV / ABC

10:00 pm Castle - CTV / ABC

11:00 pm CTV National News with Lisa LaFlamme 
My mum is a big friend of Lisa!

My mum loves detective stories.  But there are certain shows she would not watch.  By looking at the programs on the top can you guess which ones?







CSI and Bones.

She hates to see dead human remains and dead people getting dissected.  But, mum, you see dead bodies get an autopsy done on them in Murdoch Mysteries and Forever ???  In fact, Forever's main male character Dr. Henry Morgan is a New York City medical examiner !!! 


Next blog post:
Noto Sans CJK is not for picky users  


Previous blog post: 
Free Chinese fonts for commercial use

No comments :

Post a Comment