Friday 23 January 2015

January 23 is National Handwriting Day

How often do you write now?  If I'm not typing, I can't write, I can't spell.  What should I do now?  Where is my pen?

Why Jan 23 is National Handwriting Day?  January 23rd is the birthday of John Hancock.   Who is John Hancock?  He was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence of the United States.

Jan 23, January 23, National Handwriting Day, Letter set writing paper and a pen, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

National Handwriting Day is a special day to encourage us to practice our handwriting.  My friends, let see if I'll remember this day next year and send each of you a handwritten note to celebrate this special day. 


Next blog post:
Miss Canada Chanel Beckenlehner, You Go Girl! 


Previous blog post:
Target's flyer is here again

 

No comments :

Post a Comment