Wednesday 21 January 2015

Weekly special from 21 January 2015 Wednesday

It is easier for me to have all the online flyers I want in one place - in this blog.  I don't like going back and forward with my emails to check out the deals.

Flyer effective from Wednesday 21 Jan 2015 to Tuesday 27 Jan 2015 

Giant Tiger [online flyer]

Produce depot [online flyer]

Whole Foods Market [online flyer]

Flyer effective from Thursday 22 Jan 2015 to Wednesday 28 Jan 2015 

Farm Boy [online flyer

Walmart [online flyer
[Chinese New Year online flyer (Jan 22 - Feb 25)]

Flyer effective from Friday 23 Jan 2015 to Thursday 29 Jan 2015

Canadian Tire [online flyer] 

Food Basics [online flyer]

Independent [online flyer] 

Loblaws [online flyer] 

Metro [online flyer] 


Sobeys [online flyer]

T and T Supermarket  [online flyer] 

Target [online flyer] [coupons] 

Flyer effective from Friday 23 Jan 2015 to Thursday 5 Feb 2015 

Bulk Barn [online flyer] [coupon]

Flyer effective from Saturday 24 Jan 2015 to Friday 30 Jan 2015

Shoppers Drug Mart [online flyer]

Others:

Home Hardware [online catalogue]
No online flyer for this week


Disclaimer:
My family members and I do not have any association with all stores on the above list.  We do not work for these companies and do not receive any compensation from them.  This weekly special list is only a one-stop blog post option for our convenience. 


Next blog post:
I'm compiling a recipe collection for everyone I know 


Previous blog post: 


No comments :

Post a Comment