Monday 16 February 2015

Family Day of Ontario, Canada

Today, the third Monday of February is Family Day and I don't have to go to work.  Since today is a provincial holiday, the banks are closed but the post offices are open for business.  Supermarkets are closed but the big shopping malls, which considered as tourist attractions, are open.

Many Ontarians resent this Family Day.  Their children don't have to go to school but they have to go to work.  They don't feel like it is a real Family Day when everyone in the family can't be together enjoying the same day.  Well, some people even refer Family Day as the "stupidest holiday ever".

What am I going to do today?  Please look at the pile of recipes I have to sort, scan and add to Our Recipe Collection.

The pile of recipes, recipe, recipes, Our Recipe Collection, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Procrastinator
The pile of recipes for Our Recipe Collection

My family members, my relatives, my friends and my colleagues gave me this pile plus 4 bankers boxes full of recipes.  It will be my life time project to upload them and put all these paper recipes into recycle pin.  Save the trees and go paperless! 


Next blog post:
Sites offer free for commercial use photos and Images 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment