Wednesday 4 February 2015

Nathan Fillion and The Big Bang Theory

Interesting news!  Nathan Fillion is going to be one of the guest stars in The Big Bang Theory this month.

My mum loves Nathan Fillion, the star of Castle.  She watches Castle every Monday night.  She would be very happy to see him in The Big Bang Theory, too.  I should mark our calendar.  Nathan Fillion will be in The Big Bang Theory on  February 19.

Nathan Fillion, The Big Bang Theory, CTV, CBS
Nathan Fillion and The Big Bang Theory: photo copyright @CBS

Oh, my sister told me Nathan Fillion was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer which is also my sister and Leonard's favourite TV show.  Sorry, sis, if I didn't hear Leonard mentioned about this show in The Big Bang Theory, I don't think I will even remember Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Was Nathan Fillion the main male character?  He wasn't a high school student, was he?

I'm so happy that my sis didn't make me watch DVDs of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, like Leonard did to his girlfriend Penny. 


Next blog post:
Weekly special from Wednesday February 4 2015 


Previous blog post:


No comments :

Post a Comment