Friday 3 July 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 98 (June 26)

Backdating my Happy Days Challenge.  Well, I don't know if it is only me or not.  When I'm busy, I get distracted more by emails my friends sent me.  I guess I'll be like this until the end of my course (July 23).

One of my friends sent me 2 links of PDF comic book samples.

Free Comic Book Day Sample, Captain Canuck, Chapter House Comics, comics, comic book, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator
Free Comic Book Day Sample
Captain Canuck
Image copyright @ Chapter House Comics

Free Comic Book Day Sample, Doctor Who, BBC, comics, comic book, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator
Free Comic Book Day Sample
Doctor Who
Photo copyright @ BBC


I know there is a Free Comic Book Day every year on the first Saturday in May.  But I've never bother to go to a comic book store on that day.  What I believe is: if a comic book is free, it must be something outdated and not interesting.  But I was wrong.  Giving out free comic book samples is a way of promoting comic books.  So, what I get free will not be some low quality stuff.  It will be previews of some interesting comic books.

Next year on May 7 (the first Sat in May), if I have time, maybe I go to a comic book store to see what kind of free stuff I'll get.

Free comic book samples of 2015 for download


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post: 
Weekly special from 1 July 2015 Wednesday 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment