Saturday 12 October 2013

Hello, everyone!

Hi, there!  Is everyone busy shopping for Thanksgiving?  This year, we decided not to have turkey.  Yes, I said it.  No turkey for Thanksgiving.  Gobble gobble you are safe in my house.  No leftover turkey to worry about.  Yes!!!

Okay, enough for all the turkey talk.  This blog is a reminder for me to be a better shopper.  I will post my money saving list here to help me keep track of my spending.  In my household, I’m not the only person shopping for everyday needs.  So, this blog also works as a competition list to see who in our household will be our weekly smart shopper.  I hope all of you out there will root for me.  And, I hope this blog will be helpful for you to get good price for things that you need.

Before I go for my shopping, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment