Wednesday 12 January 2022

365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips - Day 010 Gratitude Tips


You put photos on your vision board to help you accomplish your goals. You can also use photos or digital images to do this activity.

 

So what is this activity about?

 

Gratitude, visual reminders, appreciation, life experience, 365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips, Self-Improvement Tips, Self-Improvement, Gratitude Tips, quote, motivational quote, inspirational quote, great quotes, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator


Use photos or digital images as visual reminders to trigger appreciation for your life experience.


What are examples of visual reminders?

 

  • A photo of your loved ones
  • A photo of your pet
  • A photo of your favourite place to visit
  • An inspirational quote
  • A clipart of your favourite item
  • A present from a loved one
  • A memorable item

 

In 2015, I did something similar to today’s tips. I posted a photo of what made me happy daily to join the 100 Happy Days Challenge. This challenge did help me to find small happiness and made me happier. Sadly, I’m one of the 71% participants who failed to complete this 100-day challenge. I missed around 5 days, I think.

 

Visual reminders help you to easily practice daily gratitude. If you put the reminders in a place where you can most likely see, you would be able to practice daily gratitude even you are busy.

 

Let’s start using visual reminders to practice daily gratitude and feel better about yourself!

 

Have an awesome day and see you tomorrow, my friends!

 

 

P.S. Missed other tips? Go to 365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips


 

Related post:

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason The International Day of Happiness -100 Happy Days Challenge


 

Previous blog post:

365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips - Day 009 Gratitude Tips



No comments :

Post a Comment