Sunday 16 January 2022

365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips - Day 013 Gratitude Tips

 

When someone does something kind or thoughtful for you, you show your gratitude. But please don’t exaggerate.

 

Today’s tips is how to show your gratitude without being counterproductive.

 

Gratitude, show your gratitude, express gratitude, 365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips, Self-Improvement Tips, Self-Improvement, Gratitude Tips, quote, motivational quote, inspirational quote, great quotes, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator 

Don’t exaggerate the gratitude. When you express gratitude, keep it simple, honest and to the point. When you go on and on, it can be embarrassing, which is counterproductive.

 

Be simple:

I am very grateful for what you did.

 

Be honest:

I appreciated your time helping me organize that exhibition. I couldn't have done it without you.

 

Be specific:

Thank you for cleaning my house, I really appreciate it.

 

 

Let’s incorporate today’s Self-Improvement Tips into your daily life to continue building a better life for yourself and feel better about yourself!

 

Have an awesome day and see you tomorrow, my friends!

 

 

P.S. Missed other tips? Go to 365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips


 

Previous blog post:

365 Days of Self-Improvement Tips - Day 012 Gratitude Tips


Next blog post:

Showing my gratitude to free online game Wordle


No comments :

Post a Comment