Sunday 26 July 2020

Mini Mood Board - Strawberry Baskets


Many of my friends like my Mini Mood Board with circles for my colour schemes. So, I think I'll keep using the circles for awhile. Then, some of my friends told me the circles are not aligned horizontally. Hey, I fixed it now.

If you have any comment about my third Mini Mood Board or any of my Mini Mood Boards, I'm just an email / a message / a comment away, my friends.

Today's image is from The Graphics Fairy. I'm its email subscriber and I download public domain images from its site for free.

Mini Mood Board, Strawberry Baskets, public domain, colour schemes, Sacramento font, Arimo font, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, The Graphics Fairy, vintage Image
Mini Mood Board - Strawberry Baskets

Really love using public domain images for my creative projects. What about you?


Related links:
The Graphics Fairy - Vintage Images, DIY Tutorials& Projects
https://thegraphicsfairy.com/






No comments :

Post a Comment