Sunday 19 July 2020

Mini Mood Board of The Nutcracker and the Mouse King by Vladimir Makovsky


Many of my friends told me that they couldn't see the teenie-weenie words on my Vintage Owl Illustration Mini Mood Board. Sorry, 10 is not an easy-to-read font size. This time, the font size is 18. So, hopefully, it will be easier for everyone to see.

For the colour schemes, I used circles instead of rectangles. The circles make my mini mood board look better. Maybe it’s just me. What do you think?

Oh, one more change on my mini mood board. I made it bigger. Now, it's 1000 x 1500 pixels.

Mini Mood Board, The Nutcracker and the Mouse King, Vladimir Makovsky, 1882, public domain, colour schemes, Sacramento font, Arimo font, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator
Mini Mood Board of The Nutcracker and the Mouse King by Vladimir Makovsky


Okay, my friends, please let me know if you like my second mini moon board better or not.

Have an awesome week ahead, everyone!!

P.S.
"The Nutcracker and the Mouse King" by Vladimir Makovsky was published in 1882. It is in public domain in The United States. But any work in public domain in The United States may be still protected by copyright in other countries. Please check before your use it commercially in countries other than The United States.


Related links:


Previous blog post:


No comments :

Post a Comment